Saturday, March 13, 2010

My First Post

It took me more than six months to write my first post.
One of my very good friends insisted, convinced and encouraged me to write a blog, but I never did.
I don’t know what to write, I am updating my current state or situation where I stand in life.

I am 26 years old, Single and have tried and thought of going back to work a hundred times in the last two years.
I am waiting for my parents to select a perfect suitable boy and get married on any day they suggest and also hope for a fairytale life.
I get up at 10 am in the morning…Switch on my laptop...Check Face book...Sneak into some profiles...Log on to Gmail invisible...See all my friends online and logout...Read Newspaper...Watch television...Have Lunch...Watch Television...Sleep...Sometimes read some book...Have Tea..Waste the evening...Talk to some friends on the phone...Spend some time with my four year old niece...Talk to my sister and nephew online on Skype in the US...Have Dinner...Chat with a few friends online...Watch Television and Sleep.
This is my routine 350 days...15 days are sometimes really different from this.

I am doing Masters in sociology...I really don’t know again…why I am doing it... anyways...I have cleared three semesters and one to go in the month of May.
I don’t have any ambition in life…but to just live life is my objective. I guess the reason for me not writing a blog could surely be this.
Hmm I am also very sure that there are many people like me...who would be in the same situation...The reason I think this, is to make myself happy.

I also plan to scribble everyday on this blog..Hoping to keep the promise to myself.
After I am done with writing this post...I have realized it sucks…but who cares.
See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment