Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy donno why !!! Awiyeen :P

I am happy ...and I don't know why...but I am Happy.
I guess …as I mentioned in my last post...sometimes the feeling of let go.
I mean the stress of life...Thinking about the GOOD ...Makes you HAPPY.

Nothing has changed ...but things have changed...I feel Happy now....may be for the moment.

I am a kind of person …who would even stress if a glass of water is spilled...I think way to much unnecessarily...BTW that is the way my mother is...so I can’t help.

I think way ….way too much on all the small things of life... and hurt myself...I know it isn’t anyone's fault...par kya kareeh ...I can’t put myself before you loved ones.

Yeahhh ...so I am in a good mood…not that I am not thinking about them....but i am thinking for myself too.

I got a new phone ....Samsung Corby ...I am in love with it. :)

In the coming week ...I get to meet two of my very good friends who have been away for a long time now....I have realized ...that sharing does not hurt...In fact …we feel much ..much better by talking to people....
Looking forward to see these lovely people in my life.

To All My Friends....I don't know where life takes us ...but u made a huge difference and my life is better ...All because of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment