Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am still learning to write...Day 2 !!!

Yaaaa I am writing my second post…and yes it is meaningless again.

When we not sleepy, people generally recommend reading something …you start reading and by the time you are at the end of the first page….you sleepy. That is exactly what is happening to me right now.

Okaay …So today’s day.

I am so glad that the Season3 of Indian Premier League has started…two matches a day …it is quite an entertainment….you might have realized by now …yes I am a cricket fan too…and BTW…I also watch 5 days of Test Cricket.

Summer is here and the inflation rates getting higher day by day…electricity bills are going for a toss…. Air conditioners are still a No at my place…I tried coaxing my parents …but no luck…Next plan of action…Emotional drama.

I met one of my really good friends over coffee today…I have a handful of good friends …and these four count the most….Anjali and Sweety from College …Saurabh and Anup from work. I know these guys for really long time now. They mean a lot to me. Love you guys *hugs*

*Winks* I even checked a new marriage profile today…Seems Good. Baki Jaise Aage Uppar Wala Chahe…hehe.

Woahhh I even did my eyebrows today …the reason I mention it… Because I hate self sponsored torture….What the hell …you pay for your own pain.

Alriteee …done for the day.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

1 comments:

Anup said...

You're doing well! Its fresh... keep it coming! A note on a girls everyday life; its captivating.

-Anup

Post a Comment