Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Gudi Padwa!!!

Gudi Padwa is celebrated on the first day of the Chaitra month…and is celebrated as New Year's Day by Maharashtrians. On Gudhi Padwa…you will find Gudi hanging out of window.Gudi represent’s Rama’s victory and happiness over Ravan. Since a symbol of victory is always held high…so is the Gudi (flag).

Happy New Year to Everyone :))

Happiness and success is all about appreciating the small things that happen in your world!

Time to celebrate New Year and New Car...Yes, we got a new car today...Ritz. Honestly I really don’t care about cars...Unless and until it’s a Porsche or Merc ...What is the point in thinking so much about these cars …all small cars look similar.

I am happy we have a small car...With my brother being over possessive of his Skoda Octavia...I never stood a chance...I have no issues driving any car.
Coming to cars and women...they are often termed as bad drivers...But who cares let all the men in the world come under my car...But I will drive.

Besides that...the day was usual.

We are often asked, what makes you happy...and...I thought and thought...but... there was no answer. I am puzzled with such questions...Three things you love the most...Three things you hate the most...I am never able to answer such questions.

Two things I love doing and miss doing...which I have not done for years and years now...I love going for a long drive in the night...Walking towards the ice cream parlor and have your favorite ice-cream late after your dinner.

Hmm Never mind...my day ends with Black Current ice-cream….yummy.

Nite Nite.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
So the blog bug bit u as well :D
Good good... keep writing... u writing pretty good :)

~Abhi.

Post a Comment